Hi-Tec TRANS SAE is the specialised Transmission and Drive Train Oil (TDTO) which has been uniquely formulated to meet every special requirements of the Caterpillar specification TO-4 (2005 revision), and as well, Allison C-4 specification.
Hi-Tec TRANS SAE greatly reduces gear wear, improves friction control, promotes long life in transmission and brakes, and ensures less brake noise and increased rimpull.
Hi-Tec TRANS is not a comprimise fluid as are conventional powershift fluids, which are fundamentally engine oils meeting the former less restrictive CAT TO-2 ™ and Allison C-2 specifications.
- Caterpillar TO-4 (Version 2005)
- Caterpillar TO-2 (obsolete)
- Komatsu KES 07.868.1 powertrain fluid
- Komatsu Dresser
- Dana Powershift: SAE10W and SAE30
- Allison C-4 and Allison C-3 (obsolete): SAE 10W and SAE30
- API: GL-3
- API: GL-4 Gear Wear Protection Capability
- API: CF & CF-2 (SAE 30, 40, and 50 – In case of misapplication as an Engine Oil, can use for transmission requiring engine oil).
- ZF TE-ML03C (converter transmissions for off-road equipment): SAE10W and SAE30
- ZF TE-01 (List Obsolete): SAE30 and SAE50
- Eaton: SAE50
- Vickers 35 VQ25: SAE10
- Tremec/TTC: SAE50
- Spicer Clark-Hurth: SAE 10W and SAE30
20L, 200L, 1000L and Bulk